Dearest Patients and Customers:
We hope this message finds you well during these challenging times. Even as we re-enter the “new normal” of our lives in the post-COVID era, we welcome you to join us in reopening our doors at The Redwood Eye Center.
As usual your safety and comfort is of our utmost concern even as we are compelled to adapt to the circumstances, while delivering the highest standards in eye care.
Our updated features include:
- A new and expanded website with improved options for scheduling requests
- Virtual tele-medicine and phone-consultation opportunities
- New and improved modes of communication including text and email outreach options
- Online contact lens ordering
- Patient web portal
- Decreased waiting room seating and waiting times
- Increased physical and social-distancing
- Increased safety and screening measures during your eye exam
- Expanded appointment opportunities including select Saturdays
While by no means an exhaustive list, we hope you are patient with us as we embrace new technological and human resources to help us adapt to the times.
We strongly believe, that in challenging times, the human spirit – shall always prevail. Thank you for your kind patronage and patiently sticking with us, as we bravely proceed forward.
The Redwood Eye Center Doctors and Staff.